This line of business is composed primarily of several subsidiary airlines that together boast a fleet of over 181 aircraft as of December 31, 2014, serving more than 100 destinations in 26 countries. Passenger transportation accounts for about 86% of the consolidated revenues of Avianca Holdings SA.
The main subsidiaries of this line of investment are:
- Aerovías del Continente Americano S.A. Avianca
- TACA International Airlines S.A.
- Aerolíneas Galápagos S.A. AeroGal
- Líneas Aéreas Costarricenses S.A. (LACSA)
- Trans American Airlines S.A.
- Aviateca S.A.
- Aerotaxis La Costeña S.A.
- Isleña de Inversiones S.A. de C.V
- Servicios Aéreos Nacionales S.A. (SANSA)
This area is comprised of Tampa Cargo S.A. which operates as a dedicated airfreight carrier and cargo transportation through the passenger fleet aircraft bellies.
Avianca SA, through its business unit Deprisa, provides express courier services through the transport of parcels and goods.
Cargo and mail transportation represent more than 11% of the consolidated revenues of Avianca Holdings S.A..
This area includes the Panamanian company LifeMiles Corp., which manages the passenger airlines frequent flyer program LifeMiles.
Avianca S.A. through its business unit Avianca Services commercializes and provides aircraft maintenance and airport related services to other carriers while through its business unit Avianca Tours it commercializes and sells vacation packages.
For Avianca Holdings S.A. these activities represent about 3% of consolidated revenues.
* For more detail regarding the subsidiary companies of all our lines of business please see page 83 of our 20F Annual Report
At Avianca Holdings S.A, the holding company created in 2010 through ...